St. James Hall - Dickens Village

St. James Hall - Dickens Village

Regular price $203.00
/

Only 2 items in stock!

St. James Hall was a large concert hall, opened in 1858, and could seat 2,000 people. In 1868, Charles Dickens presented a final series of Farewell Readings, at the hall. The program was devoted to Doctor Marigold (from the Christmas Story)

  • Lighted Buildings
  • 11.42in H